Talk

Advanced search

After my baby arrives, where do I head for good jeans to hold it all in?!

(5 Posts)
keeponkeepinon Tue 04-Nov-14 09:42:05

I know I won't be in much of a mood for heading round the shops, but I want some skinny jeans that will tuck into my knee boots, but also support my tummy and substantial rear end (I don't think leggings would cut it and I don't want to have to find tunics to wear all the time!).

I just want good firm (probably high waisted?) jeans that won't be sliding down all the time because the denim is really rubbish quality. As for budget - anyone got best buys from high street shops like New Look, Next, Dorothy Perkins etc - don't want to spend too much on the first pair I buy after giving birth.

frozenglitteryshit Tue 04-Nov-14 09:44:16

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Wallabyone Tue 04-Nov-14 10:45:32

I've got a 6 week old and I am about double the size of my All Saints skinniest that I was wearing last December shock

I didn't want to spend lots on jeans that I hopefully won't be wearing for too long, so I sized up and bought a pair from next and a pair from Primark, both ok. I'm going to head into New Look this week for a blue pair as I've heard they're good.

I bought high waisted to avoid drawing attention to my tummy.

ThisBitchIsResting Tue 04-Nov-14 11:23:39

I find Dorothy Perkins jeans are shaped for apples - no good for me normally but perfect for post natal as they are roomy in the tummy area. Not sure what high waisted options they have but they're cheap too, under £20 I think.

ROARmeow Tue 04-Nov-14 13:08:41

Matalan do lovely high waisted skinnies in either blue or black. Bargain at £14!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now