Talk

Advanced search

Bra help please

(3 Posts)
dun1urkin Mon 03-Nov-14 21:51:06

I've had to admit it, my beloved freya rios (34g) are too big. I'm confident the 34 bit is right, but there is a lot of room in the top of the cup. I used to fill those cups perfectly, but have lost weight and my boobs are less full at the top. The bottom bits of my freya rios remain nicely filled.
I've got a freya something else, can't remember also in a 34g that fits ok (much better in the cup than the rio) but the back is slightly loose, from age, even on the tightest fitting.
So. I'm going into Bravissimo (Manc) in the next week or so, are there any styles to look out for? I like balcony (balconette?) and used to love the upfront and out there shape of my rios. Should I just go down a cupsize? Or has my careless weightloss ruined my boobs for ever?

Lweji Mon 03-Nov-14 22:00:28

I suspect it's mostly about going down a cup size (do check the back as well though). Having said that, if you have less fat, it may take your skin a while back to follow suit, but the right bra should make it all better.
Do try different shapes.

HazleNutt Tue 04-Nov-14 12:33:07

Just tell the Bravissimo girls that you liked Rio and they can recommend. I find Freya Gem similar.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now