Talk

Advanced search

Amanda Holden botox??

(18 Posts)
ShootingStarsinthesky Mon 03-Nov-14 19:05:40

Amanda Holden denied having had any more botox since the birth of her second child on This Morning today. Do you believe her? I certainly don't I saw her book signing in December (was shopping in WHSMith at the time) and could not believe quite what she looked like. I have always thought her a pretty woman but when she stood next to a person with a normal face she looked freaky and frozen. I don't know if that is botox or fillers but when I saw the photographs in the paper the next day she looked so much better than in real life, they must photoshop them in newspapers. She is very slim and there is no way in her 40s she would have an unlined face and be so slim.

socially Mon 03-Nov-14 19:09:10

Yeah. The thing is I don't give a fuck what Amanda Holden looks like and I don't know why anyone else does.

TravelinColour Mon 03-Nov-14 21:41:50

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

burnishedsilver Mon 03-Nov-14 23:40:13

On some level you do care socially, or you wouldn't have opened the thread.

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Tue 04-Nov-14 00:21:57

I don't care what people do-well I do actually but it's not my business-but I can't stand the denial. AH denying it and Renee Zellweger saying her eyelid surgery is down to 'healthy living' oh do fuck offhmm

And to answer your question OP, no I don't believe her at all.

LuckySaint Tue 04-Nov-14 00:48:27

AH has done loads <technical term> to her face in the last few years.
I'm all for a little tweak here and these, but ffs Amanda looks completely different.
Tell the truth woman!!!

NoelleHawthorne Tue 04-Nov-14 02:31:08

Who cares?

NoelleHawthorne Tue 04-Nov-14 02:31:43

Meinem can do what they like to their own faces fgs

Floisme Tue 04-Nov-14 07:18:59

Of course they can do what they like. I agree with that 100%. But this is Style and Beauty - it's where we talk about how things look, no?

BastardGoDarkly Tue 04-Nov-14 07:23:02

It's not something I'm normally interested in tbh, but I did see that yesterday and thought eh?! Do what you like, but don't try and tell us that's cream from boots!

NoelleHawthorne Tue 04-Nov-14 07:29:43

yes normally I agree on a bit of slaggin', maybe its that htis topic is done to death ?

StopBarking Tue 04-Nov-14 07:33:57

I don't like her as she sneers at people for being ugly but on the other hand, women in the media/public eye are mocked for trying to conform to the standards of the same media (ie, forever young).

When women are allowed to age, we'll stop seeing it.

Floisme Tue 04-Nov-14 07:34:57

But lots of things are done to death on here - that's what we do grin

Timcook Tue 04-Nov-14 09:18:22

Well, i think because she's discussing it in public then that kind of courts discussion. Personally, looking at her I find it very hard to believe that she hasn't had botox in the last three years. I also don't get her need to deny it but then again I don't tell anyone I've had it. However, no one asks me as I don't have it done that often and my face moves smile

winterland Tue 04-Nov-14 11:04:04

I know I know it's been discussed to death but I'm watching TM right now. I don't really care whether she's had Botox or not (she clearly has!) but the point is why lie?

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Tue 04-Nov-14 11:14:05

It cheeses me off because the minute anyone so obviously doesn't tell the truth I don't take anything they say seriously. Have it done if you want to but don't talk bollox about being naturalgrin

squoosh Tue 04-Nov-14 11:39:38

I cringe when celebs come out with these blatant lies. She's clearly had a lot done to her face in the last couple of years. Yes, it's her face and therefore her business of course, but keep shtum rather than claiming your face is au naturel.

noddyholder Tue 04-Nov-14 15:02:54

I think celebs lie because they don't want to advocate it even though its obvious they have had it. She may not want the sheep following her lead as anyone with a hint of an adverse reaction would have the DM leading with 'AH botox landed me in hospital'

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now