Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Twisted Sista and Creightons Plc

(8 Posts)
TalkingToYou Sun 02-Nov-14 22:40:14

I have recently bought Twisted Sista products. I purchased the products while I was in the States. I paid in cash. I am not a satisfied customer. I have written to the company (Walgreens) I bought the products and asked my money back but I have not received a reply. Should I contact the manufacturer in the UK and let them know my story?

orangeisthenewpink Sun 02-Nov-14 22:55:20

What's wrong with the product? I use twisted sista hair straightening lotion at the moment and think it's brilliant!!

cece Sun 02-Nov-14 22:56:43

I use several of their products and think they are brilliant.

What is your problem exactly?

TalkingToYou Sun 02-Nov-14 23:16:19

Itchy Scalp. I noticed that when used the product. It stopped when I stopped using the product. No other similar product does this to my scalp.

delicialicious Sun 02-Nov-14 23:17:49

Maybe you have an allergy or sensitivity to the product? Not every product suits everyone, and it's not necessarily a product fault if it irritates your skin.

Selks Sun 02-Nov-14 23:20:10

You might just be sensitive to one of the ingredients. I wouldn't consider that to be the fault of the company, unless it is a well known issue with one ingredient.

Selks Sun 02-Nov-14 23:20:39

X post smile

Flibbertyjibbet Sun 02-Nov-14 23:22:01

I use that product as well as several other similar ones and no problem here. By all means contact the manufacturer, but I only pay 99p each for most of their products at bodycare so personally I'd just chuck the bottle and forget about it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now