Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Maternity jeans

(15 Posts)
Thelovecats Sun 02-Nov-14 20:23:52

So, where can I find long length maternity jeans in straight or possibly slim leg? I can find tonnes of skinny ones, but frankly they don't suit me normally so when pregnant it's definitely a no no. Don't want boot it either.
Help please!

Thelovecats Sun 02-Nov-14 20:24:31

Boot cut either I mean

BikeRunSki Sun 02-Nov-14 20:26:15

My youngest is 3 now, but Next used to do them, mostly online.

Nevercan Sun 02-Nov-14 20:28:45

Yes Next have some boot cut ones in their website grin

BikeRunSki Sun 02-Nov-14 20:29:42

Next slim leg maternity jeans

Toadsrevisited Sun 02-Nov-14 20:31:10

Got mine from new look. Was a bit hmm as they were v cheap but thy were amazingly comfy and two pairs lasted all pregnancy and beyond. Their maternity stuff is only online I think.

AnythingNotEverything Sun 02-Nov-14 20:32:57

My youngest is one but I had some while pregnant with her from H&M. Nice and dark blue, straight leg, over the bump. They are generally well recommended on here. I'm 5"10 and they were long enough for me.

I bought a few pairs from next on eBay and the fit was awful. Might have been unlucky. Although if you buy from the catalogue you can return them of course.

Littleturkish Sun 02-Nov-14 20:34:58

Topshop do different leg lengths, I think?

Love my topshop skinny maternity jeans, so comfy and wash really well. I wore mine right up to 41 weeks.

Thelovecats Sun 02-Nov-14 20:55:52

these hm ones? had dismissed them because they would be too short but perhaps not.
Newlook and topshop don't have straight leg. Next have terrible reviews sorry!

AnythingNotEverything Sun 02-Nov-14 21:00:36

Similar Lovecats, but without the faded patches. Long enough for me - I wear about a 33 inch leg.

Lambzig Sun 02-Nov-14 21:01:08

Seraphine were the only ones that didn't bag, fall down, itch or annoy me. Pricier, but I wore them to death so worth every penny.

Slim leg here www.seraphine.com/slim-fit-skinny-jeans.html

Bouncey Sun 02-Nov-14 21:34:06

Find someone who does alterations and ask them to convert a pair of your non maternity jeans. It's very easy to do and reversible, so you can have them returned to normal once the baby is born. I did it with a couple of pairs.

Thelovecats Sun 02-Nov-14 21:38:26

Can you tell me s bit more about how they were converted bouncey?

ThisBitchIsResting Sun 02-Nov-14 21:42:52

Asos own brand ones are ace - I have these

Bouncey Sun 02-Nov-14 21:50:50

It just involves taking the waist band off and replacing it with a bump band. Hang onto the waist band and when the pregnancy is over you can sew it back on. Anyone who does alterations should be able to do it, or if you have a jeans shop near you, ask them to recommend someone as chances are they will have someone who does alterations.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now