Talk

Advanced search

Animal Print...is it now a classic neutral?

(3 Posts)
Shopgirl1 Sun 02-Nov-14 08:05:03

I love animal print...leopard print and snake print equally, but I fear I've gone too far...I have a leopard print bag, a few scarves, heeled sandals and flat sandals and love them all, I wear them with black basics usually...but I've just "invested" in these boots, more than I would usually spend, they mean no more purchases for awhile. I love them, but will I get the long term value from them? Is leopard print really here to stay?

http://m.asos.com/mt/www.asos.com/ganni/ganni-veronica-meow-leopard-chelsea-ankle-boots/prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=4396617&SearchQuery=Ganni+boots&un_jtt_v_frompage=0&pge=1&pgesize=50&totalstyle=25

bettykt Sun 02-Nov-14 08:27:04

I've had my LV leopard print stole for 6 years and I still wear it a lot and plan to do so in the foreseeable future. I also have leopard print flats and heels and like you wear them with black. I'm saying yes it is a classic neutral. But I'm biased anyway.

Charitygirl1 Sun 02-Nov-14 13:44:51

For me they are - if you think how good l/p looks with colour I think its obvious it's a neutral!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now