Talk

Advanced search

Help me find a dress for my sil`s wedding

(8 Posts)
fayebebaby Sat 01-Nov-14 15:11:04

Wedding is in February, country hotel quite low key. I am 49 5Ft 3 size 12/14 feel quite shorty and dumpy, with a flabby stomache and fat knees. Am pale skinned with freckles and darkish hair, am thinking navy, grey

MrsLettuce Sat 01-Nov-14 16:36:03

What sort of price range faye? Are there particular shapes of dress you prefer? Heels or flats?

fayebebaby Sat 01-Nov-14 17:07:40

Anything up to £150 I tend to suit fitted styles better. heels rather than flats ,

ThinkIveBeenHacked Sat 01-Nov-14 17:09:49

fit and flair dress

I have a similar figure and would go for this.

fayebebaby Sat 01-Nov-14 17:14:59

I tried that one on yesterday, but it was quite big round the arms, it is a lovely dress, there was a similar one in red that had long sleeves that would have been perfect but I don't want red

MrsLettuce Sat 01-Nov-14 19:56:33

Love this, might not be your thing though
too formal?

fayebebaby Sat 01-Nov-14 20:16:36

Dont like the 1st one but really like the 2nd one hard to choose between the navy or the purple

MrsLettuce Sat 01-Nov-14 20:34:13

They both look lovey, just depends on the exact shades IRL really - I bet there's much less contrast between the fabrics under more natural lighting. So, yeah, am suspecting the pewter may also be a delight in the flesh too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now