Talk

Advanced search

Leopard print flats

(30 Posts)
PhoebeMcPeePee Fri 31-Oct-14 22:36:41

Does anyone wear/own a pair of leopard print flats? I've always hankered after a pair to wear with 7/8ths or skinnies but not sure whether to get a more delicate ballerina or go for a sturdier loafer (Sz12 but slightly chunky of leg & with biggish feet if that makes a difference blush.

Any recommendations under £70 much appreciated.

PhoebeMcPeePee Mon 03-Nov-14 23:03:07

Now wondering whether leopard print flats a real no-no now smile

MrsBloodCurdlingscrEames Mon 03-Nov-14 23:04:44

lots at asos

I like them.

Gunpowder Mon 03-Nov-14 23:05:35

I love them. Only ever had a cheap primarni pair which fell apart after a couple of months but they went with EVERYTHING and everyone thought they were French sole or Pretty Ballerinas.

I still think about them. sad

I get mine from New Look. They're only about a tenner and they have a lovely almond toe shape (not keen on round or pointy ones).

And they do go with everything.

TheCraicDealer Mon 03-Nov-14 23:23:15

Gunpowder thanks Sorry for your loss.

I have four pairs of leopard print shoes- ballet pumps, heels, trainers and a pair of Sperry boat shoes with a leopard insert. I may have a problem. Dune have loads of leopard print stuff in at the moment, I was looking at some new ballet pumps in the window on my way to work this morning. Lush grin

GloryHunter Mon 03-Nov-14 23:25:56

They have a gorgeous slipper type leopard print shoe in Jones. I have a pair from Next which are almost worn out as I've practically lived in them.

dwinnol Mon 03-Nov-14 23:31:12

I buy a new pair every year. They do go with everything and they are timeless I think.

MistressoftheYoniverse Mon 03-Nov-14 23:46:47

Saw some on Johnny B website know it's for teens but they go up to adult size 7 had a cute pair with pink trim...

CointreauVersial Tue 04-Nov-14 00:18:28

I have a gorgeous pair from Clarks, in leopard ponyskin. Yes, they do go with everything.

FYI I have wide size 7 feet.

peasandlove Tue 04-Nov-14 00:53:10

I have some. Haven't worn them for a wee while but,they look great with 3/4 pants and skinnies

AmberNectarine Tue 04-Nov-14 07:14:33

Ooh yes, I have ponyskin loafers from topshop, suede slippers from Jimmy Choo and slip on trainers from Next. All very versatile - definitely get a pair!

LackingCommonSense Tue 04-Nov-14 07:40:06

Asda? I get all my flats from there and the bigger stores have great selections!

321zerobaby Tue 04-Nov-14 08:52:44

CointreauVersial I wish I'd bought those wide fit leopards that Clarks did last year, they aren't doing them this year. Any other recommendations for wide fit ones gladly accepted.

TheCraicDealer Tue 04-Nov-14 10:14:48

How about New Look, 321?

Love the New Look ones. They are in my bag...

Iamblossom Tue 04-Nov-14 10:28:48

I have a pair from Primark, I love them. Mine have lasted for ages.

idlefolly Tue 04-Nov-14 11:07:30

I just got a pair of leopard print kwik step pony from Office, if had my eye on them all summer! They are the slipper-style type.

SofaCanary Tue 04-Nov-14 11:39:46

I got some from Boden, don't judge me blush

BelindaAllWorkedOut Tue 04-Nov-14 11:40:45

I like pointy flats, most, at the moment. I have leopard skin slippers and wear them often. However, it's leopard pointy flats I want, in pony skin uppers w leather lining. The Jones the Bootmaker ones are perfect, except they are a little too narrow for my feet. I wish I had bought the Boden ones they did as I am v impressed w the quality of their shoes. Well, the one pair I own. Which are leopard heels.

Gunpowder Tue 04-Nov-14 11:45:37

Thank you Craic. grin
envy blossom.

TheCraicDealer Tue 04-Nov-14 11:50:12

Here are my pointy heels (Next, £46). I'm already worrying about them giving up the ghost. They are so comfy!

polyhymnia Tue 04-Nov-14 11:58:40

sofa, are yours -which I assume you're pleased with - one of the styles still available from Boden or from an earlier season?

SofaCanary Tue 04-Nov-14 12:04:16

Just checked, they're still There

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now