Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Leather jacket

(13 Posts)
NewLeafExpat Thu 30-Oct-14 11:30:10

Hi lovely ladies....

I'm looking for recommendations of what stores to check out as finally, aged 30, I'm overly excited about buying my first leather jacket.

I'm thinking deep brown but open to black... My first thought was to check out massimo dutti but really I have no idea... Any advice?

(As I said I am far too excited about this than I should be!)

MrsCampbellBlack Thu 30-Oct-14 11:48:27

I got a lovely one recently from Comptoir des Cottonniers

mowglik Thu 30-Oct-14 12:41:26

Oo I love leather jackets - right now I've got the fur collar black one from mint velvet, they have it in black with either white or black fur ..just waiting for a sale and for it to get colder before getting this one!
www.mintvelvet.co.uk/black-&-neutral-biker-jacket/leather/mint-v/fcp-product/4521

Oasis I have a two years old one from there and it has been excellent. V good value. I also have a MV one, which is gorgeous, but I bought it in the sale and wouldn't have paid full price for it.

Whistles have gorgeous ones but v expensive, and usually only in black rather than brown.

leedy Thu 30-Oct-14 12:50:03

I have two beautiful ones from All Saints.

BlueEyedWonder Thu 30-Oct-14 14:14:16

I have a very dark burgundy one that I got from ASOS a couple of years ago. It's biker style and the older it gets, the better it gets.

NewLeafExpat Thu 30-Oct-14 14:27:34

Ahh this is SO exciting thank u ladies I am so excited. I hadn't thought of all saints good call!

I LOVE that mint velvet one even though it's nothing like what I had pictured having the fur..

Omg I am super excited will try report back once I find one eeee smile

NewLeafExpat Thu 30-Oct-14 14:29:20

Maybe used 'excited' a bit too much... Sorry haha!!

Bewooohooove Thu 30-Oct-14 14:30:59

There are some beautiful jackets heavily discounted on the Jaeger Outlet website.

SuperFlyHigh Thu 30-Oct-14 15:13:56

Remus - the Oasis ones are great I have a friend who has 2 of them.

rikeralvin Thu 30-Oct-14 16:45:54

All Saints is a best place to buy leather jacket.. try this place ..

Floellabenjamin Thu 30-Oct-14 17:04:29

I love my whistles one

mooth Thu 30-Oct-14 20:51:23

OMG I have had loads, and love them. Always went for Karen Millen, and they are fantastic. I have now bought the Mint Velvet one that was mentioned earlier (you are right mowglik it is gorgeous, bring on the colder weather please someone). I recommend Mint Velvet! Not too pricey either with a discount code!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now