Talk

Advanced search

If you double cleanse you need this!

(17 Posts)
DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Thu 30-Oct-14 10:16:01

Camomile butter balm from The Body Shop!

It's fantastic, and apparently a dupe for clinique's Take The Day Off Balm according to Caroline Hirons.

It's in a tin and it's 12 quid but there's a 40% off offer online atm and there's often sales.

You massage it into your skin -it removes make up brilliantly-wipe off using a warm muslin then repeat.

smile

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Thu 30-Oct-14 10:17:29

Really good for sensitive skin too!

LargeMerlot Thu 30-Oct-14 11:28:12

Dame, I double cleanse, but you don't work for Body Shop do you?

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Thu 30-Oct-14 11:41:43

No, why?confused

FizzBuzzHaveABanana Thu 30-Oct-14 11:47:55

I've ordered this AND the cleansing oil.

40% off with 8% cashback through Topcashback. Not bad, not bad.

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Thu 30-Oct-14 11:51:19

What's top cash back? That sounds interesting.

I always wait until TBS has a sale on line then order loads, they seem to have sales every other week.

LargeMerlot Thu 30-Oct-14 11:51:53

Ok, it's just I always get a bit suspicious when someone raves about a new product. There are a lot of pluggers on here. Anyway, my mistake

Can you use this as eye makeup remover too? I currently use the super drug hot cloth cleanser, although I don't use the cloth, too abrasive, so I use cotton wool. Then I do a facial massage with coconut oil, wipe that off and then use a night moisturiser. My skin looks good I think, but would love a less time consuming routine.

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Thu 30-Oct-14 11:57:04

I'm always on here raving about new products, especially from TBS as it suits my sensitive skin.

It takes off heavy eye make up brilliantly-no panda eyes forr me this morning!

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Thu 30-Oct-14 11:58:59

Try a warm flannel rather than a muslin if you find it too abrasive? I don't find cotton wool removes anything thoroughly enough for me.

FizzBuzzHaveABanana Thu 30-Oct-14 13:21:48

Topcashbaack is like quidco but without having to pay for it. You go through topcashback and you get a percentage of your purchase back.

chocolatemartini Thu 30-Oct-14 13:37:17

What's double cleansing?

squoosh Thu 30-Oct-14 13:50:18

Meh.

I've tried it. It was just ok.

hettie Thu 30-Oct-14 19:37:30

I bought some a few weeks ago instead of my usual take the day off...I love it, more than my clinique...

thisissohard Thu 30-Oct-14 20:15:48

Dame thanks. I got hooked on Revlon's Colorstay thanks to your recommendation. I was using a very expensive one, but now I'm sticking to the Revlon.

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Thu 30-Oct-14 22:32:14

Hooray, glad you like colour staygrin have you tried the whipped version, now that is truly amazing foundation. You have to order it on line as it's not available in the UK, but it's worth the hunt.

muphys Fri 31-Oct-14 11:10:48

Dame, we get the whipped one here and I was considering it but as there are no samples I cant seem to find the right shade in the shop. I am a Fresco in ELDW, I don't suppose there is a small chance that you are too, and you can tell me what shade of Colourstay Whipped you use....

its worth a chance isn't it grin

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Fri 31-Oct-14 13:39:56

I don't know EL shades BUT do you know what colour you are in Mac? I'm nw20 so I google 'what shade Revlon(or whatever) whipped for nw20 skin'-loads of reviews/blogs come up and since I've been doing that I haven't made a mistake buying foundation.

I'm NW 20 in Mac and natural beige in colour stay and the whipped version too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now