Talk

Advanced search

L'occitanes new whipped shea buttercream

(8 Posts)
hollyisalovelyname Thu 30-Oct-14 09:43:44

I sampled it in a L'occitane store. Both the body lotion and the hand lotion. It has a divine texture. Definitely on my shopping list.

EmGee Thu 30-Oct-14 14:54:22

Sounds gorgeous. I will ask for it from DH for Christmas!

AsBrightAsAJewel Thu 30-Oct-14 15:27:14

I went Christmas shopping earlier this week and came back with the body and hand cream... not sure either will make it to being wrapped for someone. blush Both smell amazing and I love the whipped texture of the body cream.

AsBrightAsAJewel Thu 30-Oct-14 15:30:12

Does anyone know what it means by "limited edition" - is it a temporary line only?

hollyisalovelyname Thu 30-Oct-14 17:27:00

Usually limited edition means it will only be for sale for a short time hmm.
But it will hopefully become so popular they will continue to produce it like their other products.

70isaLimitNotaTarget Thu 30-Oct-14 18:10:18

With L'Occitane they sometimes have limited collections depending on availability.

The liquid soaps used to be in Verbena/Almond/Lavender but IIRC they had a problem with the availabilty of the Almond (it used to have a gorgeous marzipan smell but that changed when they brought it back)

I got some Almond Shea soaps from QVC that were a limited stock, I bought 2 sets for me, I hide them grin

Madaboutthrows Thu 30-Oct-14 18:52:38

Buy Marie Claire ATM and it comes with a locctaine hand cream and there is a voucher for a lip balm and hand cream mini when you spend around thirty quid

boodles Thu 30-Oct-14 20:15:17

You don't need to spend thirty quid. I bought the mag for the hand cream and went into the shop and spent £4.50 for a bar of lovely smelling soap and got the handcream/lip balm set for free smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now