Talk

Advanced search

APC label- why so expensive? Just a moan really.

(7 Posts)
Spidergirl8 Wed 29-Oct-14 21:05:18

I'd heard that this was a good brand and a couple of tops came up in an sale at one for the designer sites for £13 each, so I thought I'd get them for casual wear. One is a denim coloured sweatshirt type top and the other is an oversized tee with a ditsy print (interpretation of dandelions I think).

Anyway they arrived and are fine for £13 each, but I have to say that I would be very disappointed to have paid full price (close to £100 each). Does anyone know why this brand is so pricey, or am I missing something??!

ZaraW Thu 30-Oct-14 15:23:04

I really like APC but they are expensive. Their jeans last well and I have a knitted cardigan coat that I have wore a lot and have had for 13 years it's a classic and is still going strong.
You got a bargain where did you get them from?

santamarianovella Thu 30-Oct-14 15:55:00

Yes! would like to know where you got them from!
A.P.C is considered somewhere between high street and high end,a bit like j crew collection < very similar price bracket> , ,but miles better, their clothes are very well made, specially the jeans,
I have a few things,a skirt in their signature blue leopard print, A tee and denim shorts, they were all sales buys as I can't bring myself to pay full price for their stuff, but honestly they are worth it,

Saurus72 Thu 30-Oct-14 16:57:30

It looks lovely on the website - what is the sizing like please?

santamarianovella Thu 30-Oct-14 18:16:14

On the small size, saurus,

Spidergirl8 Thu 30-Oct-14 19:46:46

It was a flash sale at Coggles, all sold out now, think they only had limited stock. Thanks for your insight!

ZaraW Fri 31-Oct-14 08:14:48

Spidergirl thanks I have never head of that site but will definitely have a look in the future if they offer bargains like that. Hope you are enjoying the tops.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now