Talk

Advanced search

Lindybop

(12 Posts)
DaMoves Fri 24-Oct-14 11:06:50

Has anyone bought a dress from lindybop. They seem lovely and are really reasonable for cotton? Wondered if it was too good to be true?

GhettoFabulous Fri 24-Oct-14 19:24:00

I have one and it's gorgeous. I'd say the sizing is pretty generous.

izzybizzybuzzybees Sun 26-Oct-14 08:52:40

I'm looking at these for a wedding. I'm going to try a friends on first for sizing. I love the ophelia.... Which one are you eyeing up?

hairypaws Sun 26-Oct-14 08:58:39

I recently bought the satin one serenade I think, the blue black satin. They are very generous size wise. Gorgeous dresses and very reasonably priced.

dun1urkin Sun 26-Oct-14 11:23:30

I got one, v nice quality. But I don't think the sizing is consistent if others are saying it's generous.
I'm a 12 or 14 bottom in most shops, and a 14 for dresses (am a 34FF/G)
I've got a size 16 'Brigitte' and it's slightly too small on the bust. A size 14 was far too small all over.
Lovely quality for the price, though.

frankie80 Sun 26-Oct-14 13:57:04

I purchased a black dress from lindybop and never again. Arrived late, was all creased, overpriced for what I got and didn't fit properly.

izzybizzybuzzybees Thu 30-Oct-14 17:48:44

I've ordered and received two of the ophelia dresses. Love them!

RachaelAgnes Thu 30-Oct-14 17:55:08

I tried on two different Ophelia dresses in a shop. The zip came out of the first dress, on the second dress the seams were fraying......wasn't impressed with the quality - so disappointed, as I loved the look of them

5madthings Thu 30-Oct-14 17:59:09

I have two dresses from lindybop, bought recently and they are both fab. Ordered two as wasn't sure which I preferred and kept both.

Each dress has its own size guide and I found the sizes accurate to that. I did have a problem with the zip on one dress but was able to fix it.

5madthings Thu 30-Oct-14 17:59:44

Oh and I ordered and got them within 36 hrs.

izzybizzybuzzybees Fri 31-Oct-14 00:19:40

Snap, they came very quickly this week. I'm impressed and would use then again.

cocoblu Fri 31-Oct-14 22:28:00

I got married in a Ophelia dress and felt like a princess! The material is lovely and substantial and it looks a lot more expensive than it cost, go for it!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now