Talk

Advanced search

Ash Virginy high top trainers

(9 Posts)
u32ng Thu 16-Oct-14 19:55:23

Oh dear. Saw these online and I love them!!

I have terrible circulation in my feet too so trying to justify buying them on 'health' grounds grin.

Anyway, just wondering if anyone has these and what they are like? Worth the cash? (Not that I can realistically part with that much cash anyway for suede shoes when I live in the rainy North...)

snowmummy Thu 16-Oct-14 20:03:25

I've got the ash virgins, leather ones, not as expensive as those you linked to. Love them, wear them all the time. I think they'd be great for circulation so absolutely justifiable on health grounds ��.

HTH

HolgerDanske Thu 16-Oct-14 20:07:26

I've got two pairs of the wedge style rather than flat so can't recommend the specific style, but I am very happy with the ones I've got. Well worth the money IMO.

BeattieBow Thu 16-Oct-14 21:25:55

those are available on shopbop at the moment- cheaper and 25% off if you order today.

u32ng Sat 01-Nov-14 14:58:51

Bought them! Birthday money and vouchers have helped seal the deal grin

Looking forward to them arriving and seeing what they're like. It was either these or a pair of Just Sheepskin ankle boots and these are more stylish and will hopefully keep my feet just as warm. I do believe you get what you pay for - I've got a few designer bags that i've had for ages and you can really see the quality so hopefully these shoes are the same.

Pufflemum Sat 01-Nov-14 15:05:36

I have these in grey, incredibly comfortable although a bit if a pain to get on and off.

polyhymnia Sat 01-Nov-14 15:17:10

I'm also thinking of getting Ash Virgins, but the sort with a zip, so getting on and off is really easy.

Amethyst24 Sat 01-Nov-14 15:36:29

Shoeaholics has Kurt Geiger Lizzies for £49... www.shoeaholics.com/lizzy-metallic-leather-40-kurt-geiger-london-ladies-shoe-ex-display.html

IHaveBrilloHair Sat 01-Nov-14 15:40:10

Have them, love them.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now