Talk

Advanced search

Damsel in a Dress does Matalan

(7 Posts)
me55monster Tue 23-Sep-14 23:21:03

If you like wrap dresses (or that sort of shape anyway) check out Matalan who have just launched a range of D in a D dresses.

I've ordered the Opus one in the purple and in the [[ www.matalan.co.uk/womens/brands/d-by-damsel-in-a-dress-dresses/s2580395/d-by-damsel-opus-ity-dress blue]]

At £80 cheaper I can't believe they're the same quality and fabric as the ones on the D in a D site but they look very similar.

I've also ordered a couple of patterned ones too. I got 20% off with code AFF320 so am feeling chuffed, fingers crossed I'll feel the same when the dresses arrive smile

I'll report back.

goodasitgets Wed 24-Sep-14 02:00:40

Oh wow, off to look
I love damsel anyway!

BettyMoody Wed 24-Sep-14 06:34:36

great tip!

me55monster Tue 30-Sep-14 21:53:48

Just back to say that I'm really impressed with my Damsel in a Dress dresses from Matalan. With the 20% discount, I've got two bargains at £28 and £32. Both are well made, lined and a good weight. I'm wearing to work but one of them will also be suitable for dinner out with the right chunky jewellery etc. grin

lbelle1988 Thu 11-Dec-14 08:13:43

I've just seen this post as I love damsel in a dress and stumbled across the matalan range. Keen to know what the quality is like. Is it comparable to the actual damsel in a dress range?

RojaGato Thu 11-Dec-14 10:49:54

The Damsel in a Dress stuff for TK Maxx wasn't the same quality as their main line, but it was significantly cheaper, so pound for pound I think it was about the same value. Would imagine something similar holds true here Ibelle- not the exact same quality but not a bad deal given the price.

Itscurtainsforyou Thu 11-Dec-14 23:43:11

They were reduced (£5-10 off) when in was in last week. Unfortunately too clingy for me, but great if you wear that kind of thing.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now