Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Uterque - anyone know how their shoe sizes come up?

(9 Posts)
polyhymnia Wed 13-Aug-14 19:23:52

Just that really.

Have seen a few write-ups of this Spanish label from Zara stable, only available here online at moment. Like some of the flat shoes but wondering if they come up true to size or small.
Any advice appreciated.

polyhymnia Wed 13-Aug-14 23:20:46

Bump - surely some of you stylish Vogue people have this label in your wardrobe!

lurkingaround Wed 13-Aug-14 23:38:15

No idea.<helpful>. But don't they have lovely stuff. I have been wondering why they weren't opening in the UK.

polyhymnia Thu 14-Aug-14 08:50:21

Yes, me too - I think they'd do well. May just have to order a pair of shoes to check them out. Some of the bags look good too.

lurkingaround Thu 14-Aug-14 10:27:16

Oh some of the bags are gorgeous I know! And I say this as not much of a handbag person. I am really really trying not to spend but I am so so tempted by some things. FWIW I'm a 40 in Zara. Uterqüe probably the same. Gwan, order and report back!

polyhymnia Thu 14-Aug-14 11:35:37

Are you a 40 in other brands of shoe too? Does seem likely Uterque and Zara sizes would be the same.

I'm a 41 in almost every range so hope their 41 is true to size as they don't do a 42. Will order but will have to await arrival of pay I'm afraid!

lurkingaround Thu 14-Aug-14 11:58:24

Yes I'm a 40 in almost all brands. 6 and a half in old money. The only exceptions I can think of are &otherstories where I size down, and lately M&S, again I've started to size down. Will be eager to hear how you get on!

SplatPancake Tue 28-Apr-15 12:27:18

I know this is ancient, but I was wondering how you found the shoe sizing?

Tonach Mon 17-Aug-15 11:12:25

UTERQÜE
This company is the big sister of Zara I believe.
I purchased a pair of shoes for my wife for £75 and when they arrived they had been labelled with the euro price €69.50.
At today's exchange rate I overpaid by €36.
What a rip off - beware this attack on the UK consumer.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now