Talk

Advanced search

Eyelash growth serum

(11 Posts)
bluewisteria Sat 12-Jul-14 14:02:16

I seem to be allergic to Rapid Lash.... ended up with lumpy red eyeballs, seriously wtf....

My eyes are back to normal now. Should I give up, or attempt another brand? Any recommendations?

Thanking you flowers

netty36 Sat 12-Jul-14 20:52:15

B

netty36 Sat 12-Jul-14 20:55:41

Sorry.. Phone playing up.
I tried Prevage eyelash and brow serum which was nice but expensive, but by far the best results I've had are from rubbing a small amount of Vaseline on both brows and lashes before bed. It is amazing how quickly everything grows. My eyelashes fell out in patches due to stress and I was recommended Vaseline by the Indian lady who threads my brows... Cheap and amazing IMO!

FluffyDucky Sat 12-Jul-14 20:57:25

Maybe try the No7 one? The money off vouchers are about now too.

bluewisteria Sun 13-Jul-14 11:49:22

OOOHH, fabulous, thanks ladies!! Will try both. I have been meaning to start rubbing vaseline into my nails at night as they are breaking so much at the moment, so I can slap it on my lids too!

maybemyrtle Sun 13-Jul-14 18:27:12

Rapid Lash did absolutely nothing for me - the tube's just run out and I swear there's been no change in 10 weeks of nightly use. The old Ardell one used to work well and I'm trying the Mavala Double Lash now. I think the secret is to be consistent and patient. Reading the comments above, I'll give Vaseline a go next.

ciney Sun 14-Dec-14 14:03:41

I heard Lumigan gave good results and found a place with cheap price:
www.vendio.com/stores/EyeDrops/item//lumigan-0-3-eye-drops/lid=44103649

GeorgieB89 Sun 14-Dec-14 14:57:29

Revitalash defo worked for me - I had to trim my eyelashes after a few weeks' use. I did have some irritation initially but bravely soldiered on. I seem to recall the instructions mentioning something about the possibility of initial irritation - I'm talking slightly red eyelids rather than a full-on allergic reaction, obviously.

EddieVeddersfoxymop Sun 14-Dec-14 18:10:55

Another vote for Vaseline! My lashes fell out due to my thyroid going a bit nuts. I now have my lovely long lashes back!! Cheap as chips too.

NoelleHawthorne Sun 14-Dec-14 18:12:00

Great results after 8 weeks.

Didn't work second time

Bisgetti Sun 14-Dec-14 18:58:30

Castor oil works for me, on my eyelashes and eyebrows. I don't know how it works but it's made my eyebrows fill out in the patchy areas and my eyelashes look as if they have mascara on.

Also recommended to me by the nice lady who threads my eyebrows.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now