Talk

Advanced search

Is there a perfume similar to liz earle perfume 100?

(7 Posts)
Sunflower6 Fri 16-May-14 10:31:51

I love liz earle perfume 100 but is has been discontinued, are there any perfumes that smell similar to it?

70isaLimitNotaTarget Fri 16-May-14 11:37:11

Is that the very floral one? I smelled it once in John Lewis but it's not my personal taste (violet seemed to me the overpowering scent)
I find the No 1 is lemony but doesn't last and I have the 15 but it smells a bit plastic.

Mind you LE have changed a lot (they've been bought out IIRC)

Go to M&S and have free reign in their perfume dept wink

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Fri 16-May-14 11:41:37

Oh that's a shame,I wear that perfume. Apparently one of the m and s ones is a dupe,I read it on another thread. I bet LE brings it back as a special offer say a later date. Have you looked on Ebay?

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Fri 16-May-14 11:42:17

AT a later date

VenusDeWillendorf Fri 16-May-14 13:26:43

This one rose aurora from L'Occitaine en Provence might suit, as it's made from nautral ingredients also, and has a citrus rose element,the same as liz earles 100.

Hth

VenusDeWillendorf Fri 16-May-14 13:29:41

This one O d'Azur by Lancôme also is a good bet- its a slightly musky base under a citrus rose top, with a pink pepper accord.
I like this one a lot as it has more staying power than the l'occitaine one.

Tkp26 Tue 18-Nov-14 19:18:09

Good news ladies! Due to customer demands it's back! m.johnlewis.com/mt/www.johnlewis.com/liz-earle-botanical-essence-no-100-50ml/p1705199#page_loaded
John Lewis are carrying it and eventually it will be released to the new Liz Earle boots stockists.
I wear it myself and couldn't believe it when it was discontinued but I'm happy now. It's on my Christmas list! smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now