Talk

Advanced search

Kit Heath Beachcomber bracelets

(7 Posts)
TheJumped Fri 11-Apr-14 13:54:16

Does anyone have one? I am looking at them online and am a bit in love with them. They're like charm bracelets you can add to, but each bead is a beautiful silver pebble shape with different etchings, material or colours. Really gorgeous and I want. I used to collect stones as a child weirdo and I've always fancied a pebble themed piece of jewellery. I would get a cord bracelet and 1 or maybe 3 beads to start, all silver I think.

TheJumped Fri 11-Apr-14 13:57:08

Beachcomber pebble beads why oh why do so many brands' mobile websites not work properly? Think that worked. If not just google image Kit Heath Beachcomber to see what I'm on about.

Coumarin Fri 11-Apr-14 15:23:08

I do quite like those. Much prefer them to the Pandora ones. More understated I think and the beach theme appeals a lot.

Can't see what type of bracelet they attach to though. Is it a chain or a leather one?

CambridgeBlue Fri 11-Apr-14 15:33:26

I love them, so much in fact that I asked for one for my 40th. I had a bead from all the people closest to me (KH website has a wish list facility so you can add the ones you like) and I love knowing that each one was a gift from a particular person - like Coumarin I like the idea of a charm bracelet but much prefer these to ugly Pandora bracelets.

I've only got 6 or 7 beads so far but I may add to them if any special events happen in my life - it looks lovely with just a few on though, although quite heavy to wear already! I like a mix of different size beads (which also meant there was a good budget range for people buying them - cheapest was only £10 I think) and I've got both a silver bracelet and a grey rope one which I got in their sale last summer. They often have offers or you can sometimes find the beads on Ebay - I found it hard to track down a stockist in real life although I did find one on holiday last year and it was lovely to see the beads in the flesh so to speak.

cartoontrickster Fri 11-Apr-14 16:06:57

i have one! I have a silver bracelet with one bead on. I got this after mcing for the 3rd time. due to the problems we had had I was given lots of early scans so that baby felt very real (we lost him at around 13wks) anyway we had refered to him as pebble. I wanted something pebble related in rememberance so Googled and found these. its perfect and I love mine, hardly ever take it off. they do some gorgeous beads and im tempted to get another. I love the whole charm/bead thing especially went there is a reason behind the charms you have choosen.

Coumarin Fri 11-Apr-14 19:50:59

That's a lovely idea Cartoon thanks x

CChalifoux Thu 27-Apr-17 13:34:47

Is anyone else absolutely saddened by the fact Kit Heath no longer offers these beads for sale? I wanted to add to my bracelet, but can't find the beads for sale anywhere. Is there anywhere else you can buy them now?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now