Talk

Advanced search

Style Day

(7 Posts)
4amInsomniac Fri 04-Apr-14 06:49:19

I'm thinking of arranging a day with some sort of consultant or adviser, for a group of girlfriends.

Finding that I don't know where to start! I would like it to be about personal style rather than 'fashion', with advice for each woman about her body shape, styles that work, styles that don't, what to aim for if you think your legs are short / boobs are small / neck is wrinkly etc.

Does anyone know any organisations that do that sort of thing for small groups? Is it best to approach House of Colour or similar, or is there someone out there who could better tailor their approach for what we want?

I've tried googling, obviously, but found it hard to see anything suitable. Any S&B experts know of anyone who does this sort of thing?

I've tried go ogling, obviously

4amInsomniac Fri 04-Apr-14 06:52:37

Oops, don't know what happened there, I'm definitely not thinking of ogling!

I am in the NW, any local S&B experts who might want to get into this line of business and needs guinea pigs, would consider that too!

FoxyHarlow123 Fri 04-Apr-14 06:52:53

Where are you?

FoxyHarlow123 Fri 04-Apr-14 06:53:39

Oh, cross posts! Cliff Bashford's your man.

4amInsomniac Fri 04-Apr-14 07:11:39

Ooh! Just had a look and that seems very promising! Will give him a ring, thanks Foxy.

FoxyHarlow123 Fri 04-Apr-14 07:12:46

He's great at what he does and hilarious, so a good night is guaranteed!

FoxyHarlow123 Fri 04-Apr-14 07:16:50

You can do a weekend event with him too (you've just missed the boat for the one taking place this weekend!) www.coloursdirect.co.uk/product.php?productId=125

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now