Talk

Advanced search

Sizing for M&S Rosie for Autograph lingerie

(7 Posts)
boogiewoogie Thu 03-Apr-14 19:31:56

Hello,

Does anyone own anything from her collection? I like the look of her items particularly the silk and lacy camisoles and knickers.

Are they true to size would you say?

TIA

I'd say they are bang on size - and they are really lovely. I've got a bra and a couple of pairs of knickers - norks too big for the camis. If you are quite busty, the camis are cut v low - I'm 32E and just seemed to explode out of the top!

boogiewoogie Thu 03-Apr-14 20:05:58

Glad to hear it Remus' Groupie. Which briefs do you own may I ask? I've got my eye on the Brazilian cut but the midi looks tempting too. In fact I like all of them!

The midi ones. Am going to try the Brazilian ones next time I get a money off voucher!

teta Thu 03-Apr-14 20:36:53

I have the midi and Brazilian knickers .I find them true to size and flattering shapes.I am definitely going to buy some more.I'm not keen on the bras though - prefer silk Mimi Holliday bras.

SorrelForbes Thu 03-Apr-14 20:47:50

A friend bought me one of the cami-knickers all in one things. As advised by the shop assistant she bought me a 14 (based on me being a 30GG and a 10/12). It was absolutely massive everywhere!

boogiewoogie Thu 03-Apr-14 21:36:53

Agree Teta Re Mimi Holliday, incidentally, I am trying to find a pair of silk bottoms to compliment one of my Mimi bras without paying Mimi price!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now