Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Fake tan for the VERY pale

(10 Posts)
Imwoodword Thu 03-Apr-14 10:17:54

Anyone have any suggestions? I've never used it before as don't want to have the been tangoed look, but my paleness is scaring even me at the moment.

For legs and arms really, for the nicer weather. Cheaper the better (obviously) but up to £30 for a wonder product.

Any recommendations gratefully received!

MamyPoko Thu 03-Apr-14 10:23:16

I like Clarins Delicious Self-Tanning in a brown tub - recommended by an also-very-pale friend!

Witchywitch Thu 03-Apr-14 10:45:56

I am so pale it's almost unbelievable, I have to use the palest foundation by Nicola Roberts from girls aloud that shows you how pale I am. However, I have found that st tropes MOUSSE works really well on me when put on with a tanning mitt, I got me through Last summer and people thought it was natural, although why I don't know, as I can't tan for the life of me!! Def mousse though, haven't tried the rest

Imwoodword Thu 03-Apr-14 16:08:47

Tesco Direct had a good offer on St Tropez mousse with a bronzer and a mitt so have ordered that to try.

Thanks for the suggestions!

Coffeemonster1 Thu 03-Apr-14 16:46:54

I used st tropez gradual tanner. One application you barely notice, each day you put another lot on which means when you get the colour you want, you can stop. So you don't go orange as the colour builds up so slowly. It goes on like moisturiser and you can use you hands as you wash them once your done and it won't stain like fake tan does.

cupc4kes Thu 03-Apr-14 18:32:50

Coffeemonster1, where did you get it from and how much? I've been using a Garnier 1 and it's a bit rubbish, so was looking for something else to try. I'm pale as well and I go on holiday in a few weeks and would love a little bit if colour x

RobinSparkles Thu 03-Apr-14 18:35:26

Dove Summer Skin. I use it every summer.

I won't go sleeveless without it. I don't use enough to make myself orange, just use enough to take the blue tinge off, iykwim so I look a bit sun kissed but natural.

RobinSparkles Thu 03-Apr-14 18:36:53

I imagine that it's similar to the St. Tropez one but cheaper.

Coffeemonster1 Thu 03-Apr-14 21:47:57

From boots and it was about £14 but I had tried the dove, Johnson's etc and they just hadn't given much colour at all. Where as this one you can see a difference after say 2 applications but not over done.

HowAboutNo Thu 03-Apr-14 22:16:17

Vita Liberata - I tanned my very, very pale friend with this for a night out and the result was absolutely gorgeous. I did it the night before, and she looked green (as it does) and when she washed it off the next day she had the most subtle but gorgeous glow. She loved it and it's the only thing she'll use now.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now