Talk

Advanced search

Bra with built in camisole?

(6 Posts)
Twinklestein Tue 01-Apr-14 14:01:04

I'm looking for a bra with a built in camisole bit at the top, (as opposed to a camisole with built in bra).

In other words they are just a bra with a bit of material across the boobs, so it looks as though you're wearing a cami when you're not.

I did find some bras like this a while ago but I've lost all the details, and can't seem to find them again.

I would be grateful for any help. Thanks in advance. smile

IWantTheOneICantHave Tue 01-Apr-14 14:04:48

You mean like this kind of thing?

www.mandco.com/invt/2554062white/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=product+search&?nonbrk20123=yes&CAWELAID=620005410000104885&gclid=CObshOusv70CFdShtAodkikAmQ

Twinklestein Tue 01-Apr-14 14:28:14

Exactly! Thanks. Oh except moulded cups are no good.

When I googled I just got lots of camisoles with built in bras...

hugoagogo Tue 01-Apr-14 16:19:48

They used to do them at m&s but I can't find them now, it may just be the stupid new website, I just can't get on with it.

hugoagogo Tue 01-Apr-14 16:26:21

If you google 'bra camisole' there are loads, but lots seem to be american.

I have been known to stitch or pin a handkerchief or similar to my bra straps and that works quite well for when you don't want an extra layer, but need to maintain your modesty.

Twinklestein Tue 01-Apr-14 17:03:56

I thought it was at M&S that I had found them previously - so maybe it was and I'm not being stupid after all...

Thanks for the search tip I've found some now, although they all seem to be mastectomy bras... They'll do the job anyway.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now