Talk

Advanced search

Fashionable Clothing For Children

(6 Posts)
jen148 Tue 01-Apr-14 12:24:55

Hi all,

Where to find fashionable, different childrens clothing, fed up of the same old high street shops, everyone seems to be wearing the same! lol

One place I have recently found is a site called minimis, different brands from all over the world which I like a lot. Alex and alexa are ok, but there clothing isint always very fashionable.

Help anyone?

Cherrypie32 Tue 01-Apr-14 13:09:59

I have a 6yo DS and 4yo DD and I have to say I buy good quality clothes that make them look like children not mini adults. For that reason I avoid the high street as the majority of Next, M&S etc stock what I see as 'fashion' clothing for kids. I'm not sure what you mean by fashionable but if you want alternative' or designer I would Google online kids boutiques.

YesAnastasia Tue 01-Apr-14 13:14:19

H&M is trendy/fashionable, so is Zara IMO. I agree with Cherry, I prefer fun, kids clothes like Boden and Joules although I do like Marks for younger children - they have some nice colours.

Are you signed up to Zulilly - they can have some great stuff.

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Tue 01-Apr-14 13:14:56

Surely kids just need to be comfortable in clothes to play? Why do kids need to be fashionable? Fashion IS what everyone else is wearing, yet you want an alternative? I'm confusedgrin

PastaandCheese Tue 01-Apr-14 14:33:13

Without knowing the age and sex of your DCs it is hard to advise.

I like JoJo Maman BeBe, Joules, Boden and some M&S for 2 year old DD.

I'm still learning with DS but so far I like Ted Baker, JoJo and John Lewis for him.

Nursery clothes are from Sainsburys.

YesAnastasia Tue 01-Apr-14 22:35:24

Actually, Sainsbury's is good for (boys) clothes - cute applique and rib waist trousers.

I have been unable to avoid character stuff, I tried but it makes them so happy...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now