Talk

Advanced search

beauty products for a most basic of basic face, hair and body?

(4 Posts)
stuckindamiddle Mon 31-Mar-14 23:12:02

I'd love to strip back my product range to reduce waste, cost, time spent on it all and bathroom clutter, as well as to minimise number of products on my sensitive skin. Suggestions of effective and / or natural multi-taskers especially welcome please!

Hair is fine yet copious. Greasy tendencies. Collar length, slightly wavy. I don't straighten it.

Body skin is sensitive, dry and dermatitis / eczema prone. Face skin is combination, quite sensitive. Hands are worst affected.

TIA

belleprof Mon 31-Mar-14 23:35:10

coconut oil has a gazillion uses ....

BeCool Tue 01-Apr-14 10:07:29

take fish oils for your dry skin. NOT cod liver oil, but fish oil. Or if you are veggie take flax seed oil. Take as much as you need to until skin stops being dry.

I don't know about miracle products but I have lived a stripped back life for a year now. Collect up all your on the go products and use what you have got or throw/give it away if you are not going to use it.

Then buy one thing at a time. Replace when it is nearly run out. This sounds overly simplistic but it makes a massive difference to clutter. You only need one shampoo, conditioner, cleanser, day cream etc.

Megbeth Tue 01-Apr-14 13:39:11

Garnier Mucellat cleansing water is great. Use wipe over eyes & face so just one step cleansing. It's very gentle.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now