Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Blue light devices for acne?

(6 Posts)
Gen35 Mon 31-Mar-14 15:28:08

Anybody had any luck with handheld blue light devices for hormonal acne? Am pg and skin awful, this seems to have no side effects, I'm avoiding all the usual acid based stuff.

Financeprincess Mon 31-Mar-14 15:51:00

I get the odd cystic spot and I've found that the Oxy blue light device helps to clear them up quickly.

muchchocolate Mon 31-Mar-14 18:13:40

would love to know if anyone has found this useful too, I get the horrendous cystic spots around my jaw and chin every month and would love to find something to banish them quickly!

LadyVetinari Mon 31-Mar-14 18:53:37

I have a Lumie Clear and it worked wonders - it wasn't cheap, but definitely worth it smile.

isisisis Mon 31-Mar-14 19:00:24

I got the oxy one recently, down to £9.99 on amazon. Think it's helping but a bit to soon to know for sure. Think I might of seen it on groupon/living social or something recently as well.

Gen35 Mon 31-Mar-14 20:19:27

Thanks guys, sounds like it's worth the risk, I've certainly wasted a lot of other money on acne products!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: