Talk

Advanced search

Gift help handbag or something else?

(3 Posts)
Batbear Mon 31-Mar-14 11:25:22

My DM will be 70 in May and my DB and I would like to get her something she'll love as times have been tough recently.

She loves shoes and bags and has always lusted after a Mulberry handbag, sadly this is out of our budget as I am on mat leave and DB is paying for his wedding (and I think is beyond us anyway).

Can you suggest something that might be a suitable alternative with a 200-300 budget? I can get to Biscester outlet to get something
If it is worthwhile as would consider a wallet as well as a handbag, but handbag would be my preference.

What would you suggest?

Thank you o wise ones!

frankietwospots Mon 31-Mar-14 11:39:04

I've just been looking at this selection of handbags which is entitled 'Most expensive looking handbags on the high street' - might be worth a look?

www.neverunderdressed.com/fashion/trends/the-50-most-expensive-looking-handbags-on-the-high-street

Batbear Mon 31-Mar-14 18:42:19

Thanks Frankie - think I'll have a look at the bags in Hobbs and jaeger to see what they look like quality wise.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now