Talk

Advanced search

In the market for a new mascara

(7 Posts)
LordPalmerston Mon 31-Mar-14 09:22:09

Previous ones have been Dior and Lancôme. The chanel which started well didn't work our. Don't tell me loreal because I had that and it was average. ;)
What's new out there? (Non smudging)

lurkingaround Mon 31-Mar-14 09:42:34

I think all mascaras are the same. And then I got YSL Babydoll. And I really like it. The brush is great. The effect is great. And it comes in a range of colours. Actually, the sales assistant told me it has 'taken the mascara market by storm'. Yes, 'twas hard to keep a straight face. Being ahem, fair of face (as in blonde, I'm not that up myself) I use the navy which is a v good navy, just a step up from black.

LordPalmerston Mon 31-Mar-14 09:44:02

they always do the " al the girls from the other counters are coming to buy it" line and I FALL FOR IT

LordPalmerston Mon 31-Mar-14 09:44:15

ta lurking

Wittsend13 Mon 31-Mar-14 09:45:45

Blackout by Dior is amazing, but the new loreal tele something false effect is amazing. Try it!

LordPalmerston Mon 31-Mar-14 09:46:17

ooh that gets good reviews lurkingo

thanks WItts

lurkingaround Mon 31-Mar-14 10:06:08

Yes I fall for the marketing shite too, <thinks of the hundred bottles of foundation on the shelf promising beauty and eternal youth> But I thought that was a great line. Obv a lot of money to be made in mascara.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now