Talk

Advanced search

Gentle daily face scrub

(13 Posts)
way2serious Sun 30-Mar-14 20:03:35

I have been using one from Clinique for a while and it is just running out. I wondered if anyone could recommend one that was gentle and doesn't cost a fortune! Thank you

LabradorMama Sun 30-Mar-14 20:05:34

Have you tired Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant? Not sure how much it is as I haven't bought any for a while but I'd highly recommend it.

way2serious Sun 30-Mar-14 20:26:41

Thank you I will look it up.

LittleBellaMummy Sun 30-Mar-14 20:32:09

Liz Earle cleanse and polish, it's really gentle and smells amazing! You can usually get good deals on it on QVC

RubyReins Sun 30-Mar-14 20:43:50

I adore Liz Earle but when my skin needs more than that or when funds don't allow, I take some avocado oil and mix with soft brown sugar to use as a scrub. I mix with chamomile oil for a body scrub. Works really well and isn't too drying.

midnightmoomoo Sun 30-Mar-14 21:25:19

The Johnson & Johnson's one is really, really gentle, it's only about £3/4 in Boots etc, white tube with a pink lid.

hedwig2001 Sun 30-Mar-14 23:22:36

Superdrug Natural Radiance hot cloth cleanser. Great stuff, not expensive.

PoshPaula Mon 31-Mar-14 13:11:59

I stopped using the Clinique one (too expensive for me) and now use the Olay facial scrub/wash. I love it.

splodgeness Mon 31-Mar-14 15:18:42

I didn't like the Superdrug Natural Radiance scrub. Smells like washing up liquid and hardly any exfoliating bits in it. For me the Liz Earle cleanse and polish is a cleanser not an exfoliator. Clinique 7 day scrub is my favourite.

adagio Mon 31-Mar-14 15:24:06

I am not sure if it will tick the 'gentle' box but I like Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit daily scrub.

Lweji Mon 31-Mar-14 15:25:29

I use Simple (when I can get it from the UK).

Ijustworemytrenchcoat Mon 31-Mar-14 16:15:02

A lot of beauty editors (I know Sally somebody from The Guardian) recommend just taking your cleanser off with a muslin cloth or flannel which will exfoliate, you can get a few and use a fresh one each day. You'll get this if you use any balm cleanser and remove it that way. A muslin would be slightly gentler or a flannel a bit more thorough.

Ijustworemytrenchcoat Mon 31-Mar-14 16:29:34

Sali Hughes! Here's a link

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now