Talk

Advanced search

"Calling bra Gurus,calling bra gurus"...............

(5 Posts)
floppyfanjo Sat 29-Mar-14 17:44:50

Ok lovely ladies.

Its coming to that time of the year again when I get ready to bare my wobbly bits in a bikini ( or as I've decided this year A Tankini)

Anyway i've seen a nice fantasize one on ebay but Was wondering what their sizing is like ? I'm a 32ff in panache Tango bras( if thats a help ) but can vary between a 32ff or 34 f depending on manufacturer.

Any input as to what size to order is appreciated.

SorrelForbes Sat 29-Mar-14 18:59:34

Present <puff, puff, gasps for air>

I've never tried a Fantasie bikini but their bras tend to run a little bigger in the back and cup than Panache. I'd stick to your usual size, definitely don't size up.

Marylou2 Sat 29-Mar-14 19:17:17

Not an expert like Sorrell but as a long time wearer of Fantasie and Freya they seem pretty much true to size from the Mumsnet experts measuring instructions.I also love Figleaves Midnight Grace for swimwear.

floppyfanjo Sun 30-Mar-14 15:48:01

Merci (Queen) sorrel,I'm honored and humbled that you've graced me with an audience - I'll try the 32ff.

Marylou I need a couple so I'll have a look at figleaves.

The only thing I'd flag is that if you tend to prefer Panache, you might find Fantasie don't work as well for you as the cup shapes are quite different. They do run larger than Panache in the band too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now