Talk

Advanced search

Laura Geller, spackle, undereye, multicare eye primer is fabulous!

(12 Posts)
SoleSource Sat 29-Mar-14 16:59:19

I bought this as a treat for my 40th Birthday.

My under eye area is saggy, baggy and dark. Huge improvements and I'm very pleased with the results. I need to slap it on though as my skin loves to eat cosmetic creams etc.

About £15.00 minus P&p

Anybody used this and love it?

SoleSource Sat 29-Mar-14 17:01:13

From QVC

www.qvcuk.com/Laura-Geller-Spackle-Undereye-Multicare-Eye-Primer-14.5ml.product.205113.html?cookie=set

JohnCusacksWife Sat 29-Mar-14 18:57:40

Haven't tried this but I really rate Laura Geller's make up. The Balance n Brighten is brilliant for a quick face in the morning. And I have a fab shimmery, purple/grey eyeshadow of hers that is really amazing for a night time look.

Marylou2 Sat 29-Mar-14 19:13:36

Not tried the eye spackle but I have the ordinary face one. It's brilliant! Love the bronzer too, Tahitian glow I think.

Costacoffeeplease Sat 29-Mar-14 19:34:09

I'm another laura geller fan, just love the balance and brighten - but I haven't tried this particular product

vix1980 Sat 29-Mar-14 19:40:03

whatever you do dont get the balance and brighten confised with the balance and highlighter.

I unfortunately did and wandered round looking like a glitterball before my mum took me to one side to ask why i was sweating so much, I wasnt, was just very very shiney! smile

sassytheFIRST Sat 29-Mar-14 20:09:10

Ok solesource, you and I have talked eyebags before so I'm trusting you. Just ordered.

Cheaper than tear trough fillers if it works!

Rocksie Sun 30-Mar-14 00:41:50

Glad to hear her products are good. She's been on QVC a few times and they have good bargains on there but have never bought them as hadn't heard of her before.

Will return to channel QVC!

SoleSource Sun 30-Mar-14 12:57:52

Thank you for your replies.

sassytheFIRST

I'm going to save and treat myself to the Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage Concealed. It is oil free so should work with Eyesential.

About £26.00 from Selfridges online. I am shade NW20 in MAC foundation so shade 3 in the camouflage.

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Sun 30-Mar-14 13:02:17

Oooo we are NW20 twins Sole grin

I didn't know it was your birthday, Happy Birthday old bean thanks

I've always wondered about LG make up.

SoleSource Sun 30-Mar-14 13:05:29

grin Dame

Ooh I'm heading to your house for a make~up bag rummage.

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Sun 30-Mar-14 15:02:03

Ha ha hagrin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now