Talk

Advanced search

Where can I buy this top online that will ship to Europe?

(6 Posts)
PasswordProtected Sat 29-Mar-14 15:07:50

www.johnlewis.com/somerset-by-alice-temperley-keyhole-silk-top-navy/p827106
just that, really. John Lewis won't. I am off to try the local Google, but don't expect much joy.

Twinklestein Sat 29-Mar-14 15:16:17

I think Somerset collection is only for John Lewis, could you have it delivered to someone in the UK and they send it on?

PasswordProtected Sat 29-Mar-14 15:36:20

Thank you, that is what I suspected.
I would do that, but am doubtful about returns if it doesn't fit etc. I may just have to pop over to London for the day & have it reseved at a store or something. Weird that they don't ship this particular item.

QuiteQuietly Sat 29-Mar-14 20:02:00

Use a parcel forwarder? I use BPM. If you need to return it, then post it back to John Lewis (I doubt they will be too bothered about where it was returned from). Some suppliers set market limits - eg if I had sole distributor rights to sell in France, I would be miffed at John Lewis shipping there.

PasswordProtected Sat 29-Mar-14 21:24:25

The weird thing is, I bought 2 other Somerset items from JL online this afternoon & both had international shipping.
I have mailed customer services to ask about this.
I cannot find Temperley online here.
Oh well, let's see what the e-mail brings.

GirlsonFilm Sat 29-Mar-14 21:29:07

Oh it is lovely....I hope you can get it shipped luckily I'm in the UK so mine will be delivered

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now