Talk

Advanced search

Help me find cool printed trousers

(20 Posts)
Jamjars22 Sat 29-Mar-14 07:59:05

Was chatting to another pg mum in the playground the other day who was about to pop and looked absolutely fab. She was wearing very cool printed trousers. I've always worn printed trousers around summer time but never really seen any with elasticated waists. All of mine are very structured. They look like the perfect comfy thing. Anyone seen any lovely ones anywhere?

justaweeone Sat 29-Mar-14 09:00:54

Loads on the Dorothy Perkins website!

ShyGirlie Sat 29-Mar-14 10:41:21

next have some harem pants which are loose fit jersey - they also do printed ones. So comfy its unreal!!

FoxyHarlow123 Sat 29-Mar-14 13:50:24

The Next ones are fab.

noddyholder Sat 29-Mar-14 13:52:48

I like thesenot jersey though as I think patterned and elastic waist could be very unflattering c beebies presenter ish

Jamjars22 Sun 30-Mar-14 07:32:27

I love those stories ones, but probs need elastic due to the ol preggers?

MyRealNamesBernard Sun 30-Mar-14 08:11:15

I saw some in New Look the other day. I have never been remotely interested in harems, but these turned my head...

legoqueen Sun 30-Mar-14 09:07:07

There are some nice pairs in Phase Eight...

southeastastra Sun 30-Mar-14 09:10:35

peacocks have some, topshop, esprit they are everywhere!

rootypig Sun 30-Mar-14 09:20:04

The fashion industry seems to be calling anything elasticated 'joggers' at the mo. Search joggers on Topshop / ASOS and it brings up loads of things, both casual and dressy, example. I like these Vero Moda ones

mrsnec Sun 30-Mar-14 09:20:24

Hi, I'm. 13 weeks pg and looking for similar as not buying any maternity clothes yet. I got some sort of harem pants from M and S. Not printed as such, they are black and white very fine polka dot, they're selling them as beach trousers. They are quite possibly the comfiest trousers I've ever owned!

noddyholder Sun 30-Mar-14 09:23:37

Oh sorry didn't see you were pregnant smile

MildredH Mon 31-Mar-14 00:44:05

Some lovely ones in our tkmaxx on Fri.. Loved the fabrics but sadly shape does nothing for my figure. That said- I'd have loved them in early preg when "bottoms" were difficult to find..

frankietwospots Mon 31-Mar-14 11:55:17

The Next ones are brill. I love these Hush ones too:
https://www.hush-uk.com/daywear/trousers_leggings/camouflage_joggers_camo_blue.htm

Jamjars22 Tue 01-Apr-14 13:27:46

Update have bought some in H&M and look like a beached whale (didn't even think I was that fat yet) but they are SO comfy. I think it is because they go in at the ankles (harem style is it?) maybe floatier a better idea?

mrsnec Tue 01-Apr-14 14:51:51

I must admit I look nowhere near as cool in mine as the images I see on instagram and on the hush website, that's how I want to look but it's not happening! I'm not bothered though they are not the most flattering of garments but oh so comfy!

meerkatmumma Tue 01-Apr-14 15:00:41

I've got the geo print ones and I luff them! Seriously so comfy - I wear them all the time!

ToAvoidConversation Wed 02-Apr-14 15:31:23

I've got lovely next ones but did see some floaty trousers today in New Look. There seems to be a lot out there at the moment.

MirandaGoshawk Wed 02-Apr-14 17:16:43

Boden do some printed cotton trousers. I've got three pairs in different prints and have been wearing them for the past three summers!

Atipipipi Wed 02-Apr-14 18:10:48

It's next all the wy. I never buy anything from next but I love their joggers/harems.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now