Talk

Advanced search

Liz Earle make up

(15 Posts)
googlenut Thu 27-Mar-14 16:33:01

Anyone tried this. I use her skincare products but wondered what make up was like?

dexter73 Thu 27-Mar-14 16:43:58

I have an eye shadow and I like it a lot. Good strong colour and stays on well.

googlenut Thu 27-Mar-14 16:53:13

Great thanks. Anyone tried the foundation. I'm fair skinned but need good coverage because of blotchy and redness

Allthingsprettyreturns Thu 27-Mar-14 17:04:05

See if its on QVC op and yhat way ypu have the qvc 30day guarNteeeanimg you will be able to retirn it even if you habe used it I believe

Finbar Thu 27-Mar-14 17:08:21

I'll second the eyeshadow rec.
I love the nude colour as a base.

ihatethecold Thu 27-Mar-14 17:17:35

I use the tinted moisturiser and I love it, makes me look healthy.
I am on my 2nd tube now and will buy it again.
I do have olive skin though.

If you go to a consession they will give you a sample.

Pollywallywinkles Thu 27-Mar-14 17:40:53

I love the bronzer and will be on my third purchase before too much longer.

chattychattyboomba Thu 27-Mar-14 17:43:13

I use the tinted moisturiser in summer, because I prefer something light when it's likely to melt off anyway! but most of the year I use something with more coverage.
Love liz Earle products in general though... Especially the smell of the cleanser mmmmm!

frankietwospots Thu 27-Mar-14 18:12:33

I use the blusher in Nectar and it's lovely.

fadingfast Thu 27-Mar-14 18:45:32

I have fair skin and love the foundation. Good colour on me and gives me a bit of much needed 'glow'. Coverage is quite light though, but I prefer that personally.

fadingfast Thu 27-Mar-14 18:46:00

I have fair skin and love the foundation. Good colour on me and gives me a bit of much needed 'glow'. Coverage is quite light though, but I prefer that personally.

lovingmatleave Thu 27-Mar-14 18:46:12

I have a blusher which is good nice bright colour (blossom), have used the tinted moisturiser in summer but fair too pale and medium too dark so ended up mixing samples of medium with the fair. It was ok but I found it a bit sticky and not quite enough coverage for me so bought the foundation and hated it. Looked chalky almost and felt really claggy on and could've wait to take it off in the evening.

googlenut Thu 27-Mar-14 19:08:04

Thank you - mixture of opinions. when I looked at a salesperson with it on it looked a bit light for me. But think ill book a makeover at one of the concessions.

Saurus72 Thu 27-Mar-14 20:19:09

I really like the lipgloss and cream blushes, but didn't get on with the eyeshadow at all.

Dawndonnaagain Fri 28-Mar-14 00:18:02

I have olive/sallow skin and love the foundation. Makes me look almost human!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now