Talk

Advanced search

Anyone a HOC Romantic Natural

(7 Posts)
MrsPeacockDidIt Tue 25-Mar-14 16:21:56

I've just had my style day and was diagnose a Romantic Natural and i'm a spring one.

The style I think really suits me although I'm having some trouble reconciling it with the brighter spring colours. It's very easy to cross from pirate into clown!

So anyone else a Rom Nat too? What are your favorite things to wear work and casual?

I favour a floaty long cardigan over many things which works quite well in the office and at home.

Aquelven Tue 25-Mar-14 17:32:16

Hi, MrsP grin
Did you enjoy it?
I'm not much help, except with the Natural bit, but have you noticed there's a thread on page 2 for a Natural Romantics? Not sure what difference being the opposite way round makes. I was waiting for Travelin to get back & explain the difference between Natural Ingenue & Ingenue Natural.

MrsPeacockDidIt Tue 25-Mar-14 19:07:09

Hi Aque, fancy seeing you here grin

I did see the other thread but Natural Romatics are quite different from Romatic Naturals so thought I'd start one just for us pirate-highwaymen!

MrsPeacockDidIt Tue 25-Mar-14 19:07:40

Maybe no one wants to admit to being one grin

Aquelven Tue 25-Mar-14 19:36:05

So did they tell you what the difference was when it's the other way round?
I'm still confused by this.

MrsPeacockDidIt Tue 25-Mar-14 20:03:03

Travelin explained the difference like this:

Romantic Natural is drama with curves, think Ella Eyre, Beyonce. Very big, theatrical clothing personality. Large scale / standing out from the crowd.

Natural Romantic is understated glamour, girl-next door sexiness. Medium scale.

Someone else mentioned pirate/highwayman for Rom Nats and buxom wench for Nat Roms.

My HOC cons only went through my own one which wa quite intense. I need to read through my stuff again I think.

TravelinColour Wed 26-Mar-14 10:12:51

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now