Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

God I love this dress!

(9 Posts)
cardamomginger Mon 24-Mar-14 22:00:42

www.oasis-stores.com/lace-shift-dress/dresses/oasis/fcp-product/3770039629

Saw it in the flesh today, but didn't have time to try it on. It was really nicely made - good fabric, nicely finished.

I had promised myself I wasn't going to buy clothes this month. Do I stick to my guns, or weaken?

Financeprincess Mon 24-Mar-14 22:07:42

It's one of those dresses that looks good on the hanger but not so great on, in my opinion. Even the model can't make it look as good as it should!

Stick to your guns. Lovely colour, though.

Attraversiamo Mon 24-Mar-14 22:17:18

Buy it! grin

cardamomginger Mon 24-Mar-14 23:07:59

I can always return it, right?? wink.

I was thinking with wedge espadrilles.

Finance It looked a lot more a-line and forgiving on the hanger. It'll be longer on me than on the model. Which is good. My legs are not bad, but are not quite that good!

PoshPaula Tue 25-Mar-14 13:09:21

You NEED that dress. You know it, everyone reading this knows it.

cardamomginger Tue 25-Mar-14 19:44:00

thanks posh!

Eminybob Tue 25-Mar-14 20:00:04

I love it! It would be great to wear to a summer wedding.

Sadly all the summer weddings I'll be going to this year I will be heavily pregnant. I wonder if I can find something similar in maternity? Now that's a whole other thread!

Eminybob Tue 25-Mar-14 20:01:41

PS yes I think you should buy it!

Latraviata Tue 25-Mar-14 20:49:27

I think its horrible but if you like it.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: