Talk

Advanced search

'Less is more' approach re skin products?

(2 Posts)
EmGee Sun 23-Mar-14 20:20:55

I just use a couple of Avene products (cleanser and a daily moisturiser with SPF) and once/twice a week Visapure rotating brush.

My mum always said when I was a teen/young adult to leave well alone (of course I couldn't and didn't - I cringe to think how much money I must've spent over a 15/20 year period) but I'm wondering if there is something in the 'less is more' approach...

OneLittleLady Sun 23-Mar-14 20:48:50

I have a pretty much less is more approach and my skin is, for the most part, great. I don't get spots other than hormonal ones at that time of the month and they are easily covered for the week they are around.

I use Superdrug Vit E hot cloth cleanser everyday followed by the same brand intense moisture cream. I sometimes use the same brand radiance moisture cream as an extra boost under make up if im looking a bit tired and I use,again the same brand, exfoliator 1-2 times per week. I don't use anything else now at all. I have no lines or wrinkles at all or any starting and I'm 31

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now