Talk

Advanced search

So yesteray I went into Zara

(11 Posts)
FluffyDucky Sun 23-Mar-14 16:25:52

on a wee shopping trip. I cannot believe how much their stuff is now for the quality of it! See through tops and dresses for £30+! They did have some lovely items of better quality but again bloody pricey! I always used to be able to get one or two nice bits in there for a reasonable amount.

But alas, I did manage to get a lovely dress and wedges from H&M

JeanSeberg Sun 23-Mar-14 18:14:48

I love Zara but only in the sale.

Would love to have a nosey at your h&m purchases!

FluffyDucky Sun 23-Mar-14 19:11:54

Oh any chance to show it off, I love it and can't wait for heat! I'm on my phone and off for a bath. When I get it I shall link!

nipersvest Sun 23-Mar-14 19:16:44

like zara but only in the sale. to me, the quality is no better than h&m but is twice the price.

CannyBagOfTudor Sun 23-Mar-14 19:17:26

I was in Zara yesterday, I hate that shop.

I find I can't make head nor tail of it when I'm in there - it's just a jumble of poor quality stuff. I find H and M the same though.

GlitterFingers Sun 23-Mar-14 19:21:06

I struggle with Zara and h&m too. I just can't understand their system it stresses me because I love their clothes but it's such hard work looking through the rails with 5+ lines on angry

Sorry for that rant blush it really bothers me haha

Cheesyslice Sun 23-Mar-14 20:20:57

I used to love Zara. Bloody hate it now. It used to be great for basics. Don't get me started on the kids stuff.

FluffyDucky Sun 23-Mar-14 20:25:40

H&M I find hit & miss, every so often you find a real gem but the rest is tat. The sizing drives me bonkers, I Q'd 20 mins for the fitting room, the only reason I did is I really love what I bought. Normally I'd go to my local (and newer) one.
Here is what I bought!
Dress
Wedges

happyyonisleepyyoni Sun 23-Mar-14 20:25:56

Zara clothes are cheap and nasty looking rubbish

TheJumped Sun 23-Mar-14 20:26:32

I do love Zara design, but they use an awful lot of polyester and viscose. It's priced much like River Island and Topshop and ime those are better quality, but can't match the up to the minute designs at Zara. H and M is mostly truly disposable fashion - but at least it's priced fairly.

BelindaAllWorkedOut Sun 23-Mar-14 20:37:18

What TheJumped said.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now