Talk

Advanced search

CC Cream for very sensitive skin

(5 Posts)
Roseformeplease Sat 22-Mar-14 21:35:27

I am 45 years old and have really sensitive skin which gets red and blotchy with eczema patches. I did one of those no-make up selfie things on Facebook and only then realised that ALL my friends of a similar age must wear foundation or similar. I, however, only wear mascara. On them, I can see the difference with no make up. On me, I just look dreadful and blotchy.

A combination of La Roche Posay and Eucerin currently has my skin really well under control. I don't want to use anything thick or obvious on my face but would welcome some advice on a CC cream as I have been reading about it in The a Times today where they recommended a few.

Any recommendations? Currently just do lots of moisturiser, mascara, lipstick but want to try to do more.

Roseformeplease Sat 22-Mar-14 22:25:15

Anyone? Or are all the stylish, beautiful ones doing something stylish and beautiful on a Saturday night?

AnnabelleDarling Sat 22-Mar-14 22:36:15

La Roche Posay have a cc cream, might be worth a try. It is specially for skin inclined to redness. I have spent the week testing cc and bb creams on my hands and the LRP one was nice!

QueenofLouisiana Sun 23-Mar-14 06:47:32

I use a BB cream rather than a CC- only because I have swapped though TBH. I use Boots No. 7 which sorts out most of my blotchiness caused by rosacea.

MrsDavidBowie Sun 23-Mar-14 08:05:05

Clinique does a good one I wore all last summer ...I didn't get one roseacea flare up

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now