Talk

Advanced search

Top Boots beauty buys

(2 Posts)
Softcookie Sat 22-Mar-14 19:53:28

I live abroad now but will be in the UK for work next week. Flying visit so no time for real shopping but am determined to make my Boots run count smile

So tell me, what are the current Boots must-buys? Particularly desperate for makeup and face stuff but anything really. Beauty stuff is ridiculously expensive and not so great where i live.

Thanks!

DaisyRoseHyacinth Sun 23-Mar-14 13:01:49

Some recent skincare favourites of mine from Boots include the L'Oreal Skin Perfection 15 Second Miracle Cleansing Oil and La Roche Posay Physiological Cleansing Gel. The former is a decent one-step cleanser that removes make-up easily and the latter is a gel cleanser that doesn't make my skin tight after use. I normally use it following a cream cleanser.

Indeed Laboratories have a few famed products that you will find in Boots; I have a tube of Hydraluron but haven't used it enough to rate its hydrating properties yet.

For make-up I can recommend Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara which gives a great defined look without clumpiness and Maybelline Dream Matte Powder which mattifies nicely without a caked look.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now