Talk

Advanced search

Bracelet with children's initials / birthstones

(10 Posts)
Wenchelda Sat 22-Mar-14 16:44:41

I've decided I want a bracelet that in some way incorporates my children's initials and/or birthstones. Just wondering if anyone has anything like this that they can recommend? I'm not really sure of what exactly I'm looking for so any and all suggestions welcome! Thanks

schmalex Sat 22-Mar-14 17:02:35

I don't have one but I'd have a look at notonthehighstreet.com - they're good for personalised jewellery.

Sunshineonsea Sat 22-Mar-14 17:07:53

What about a charm style bracelet
Thomas sabo do initials, I'm not sure if pandora so birthstone beads

NiceOneCenturion Sat 22-Mar-14 17:44:29

I got a lovely one from Chambers and Beau

It was called the pitter patter charm bracelet, but you can personalise it with the stones, initials and engravings you want. It is lovely and they provided a very good service.

lurkingaround Sat 22-Mar-14 19:19:24

Try etsy?

aylesburyduck Sun 23-Mar-14 16:19:35

I wear a Nomination bracelet, I can't post a link cause I'm on my phone, but Google and have a look. I love mine, OH buys me a charm for birthdays, Christmas or just because. Wouldn't be without it now grin

thesaurusgirl Sun 23-Mar-14 17:26:33

Merci Maman do bracelets with your children's names - have given friends these as birthday presents because they're a very good price.

If you are making an investment, Cassandra Goad makes a beautiful chunky gold bracelet with the silhouettes of your children as charms.

Also google Philippa Holland - charms made of your children's thumbprints.

Stella and Dot do birthstone and initial charms for bracelets and necklaces. They are not great quality for the money but they do look pretty.

Monica Vinader also does charms with initials or inscriptions.

Wenchelda Sun 23-Mar-14 17:32:09

Thanks for all the suggestions - will be google-ing them all later smile

RufusTheReindeer Sun 23-Mar-14 17:34:04

Troll beads do letter charms

I'm letting my children pick one charm each for my current bracelet, not sure how well it's going to go...ds2 wants a skeleton

Blueberrybaby Sun 23-Mar-14 17:38:25

Check out Hurley Burley. I was given the Beloved bangle as a gift and I love it. Very simple and I can add an initial if and when I have another child.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now