Talk

Advanced search

I hate the feel of foundation on my face but

(10 Posts)
MardyBra Sat 22-Mar-14 15:16:22

I've got to an age when I could do with some product to even out my skin.
Can anyone help a style and beauty virgin!

MardyBra Sat 22-Mar-14 15:22:17

Any suggestions for a product that won't leave my skin feeling clogged up?

FrugalFashionista Sat 22-Mar-14 15:25:39

Mineral makeup. If it suits you, it's weightless and sheer but evens out small irregularities. Try Lily Lolo sample pots or go to a BM counter to give it a try.

MardyBra Sat 22-Mar-14 15:28:06

Thanks Frugal. Will have a look at that.

Allthingsprettyreturns Sat 22-Mar-14 15:33:18

Estee lauder invisible fluid makeup

MiniTheMinx Sat 22-Mar-14 15:34:42

I like Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua, it is super lightweight, you use such a small amount because it is highly pigmented, so covers really well with out being heavy. Its a great no make up -makeup because it doesn't look as though you are wearing makeup. Happy shopping x

ALittleLemonTwist Sat 22-Mar-14 15:49:44

I have just bought the MAC face and body foundation which I'm really impressed with. Very sheer, just enough to even out skin tone but easy enough to build up. I would say its more than a tinted moisturiser but less than a full on foundation.

MardyBra Sat 22-Mar-14 18:25:10

Right. I'm now the proud owner of some bare minerals. So how long has this stuff been available. I thought foundation had to be liquid. blush

Thanks for all the replies.

SomewhereBeyondTheSea Sat 22-Mar-14 18:29:28

You could also try tinted moisturiser - I hate the feel of foundation but my tinted moisturiser does wonders. I use Hourglass btw (you can buy it in Space NK).

PowderMum Sat 22-Mar-14 18:51:18

Around 10 years, although I was buying it in the US originally. It's the only foundation I can wear.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now