Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Where can I buy a steampod. NOW!ðŸ˜

(5 Posts)
wannajointhisbus Sat 22-Mar-14 10:46:39

Because of you, S&B, I want one of these. Today. Where can I buy it? Nowhere seems to sell it. I wannnnnnnnt it

DIddled Sat 22-Mar-14 10:58:34

Explain? I might want one too!!!

I got mine at Look fantastic, looked for a code too and got it cheap. tis on another thread somewhere.

wannajointhisbus Sat 22-Mar-14 11:19:01

Aww step I looked up old threads about the steampod and used your discount code as a test....it's no longer valid. The idea of 150 then the creams on top is making my eyes bleed. Are you still loving yours? Is it really worth it?

Steampod is a hair straightener with steam, so is kinder but results are better according to amazing reviews I've seen!

to be honest its not as great as I was hoping, it does give a lovely finish but I got it mainly as I wanted to avoid the crispy ends GHD's give me. I thought from all the reviews that it would actually improve the condition, but the day after using it the crispy bits are back. I know that the only way to avoid this is to have them cut and I guess it would be fab for anyone without ruined ends, apparently you don't need the cream / serum etc as long as you use some heat protection it still is good. Guess it will come down in price so keep looking for a cheaper one. I always look for a code first. good luck

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now