Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Don't know what my colours are since I've changed hair colour

(3 Posts)
ColourMe Sat 22-Mar-14 04:17:52

Had my colours done last year and was a warm something or other (peachy colours suited me) -sorry, sound clueless, just can't remember. Have fairly pale skin, blue eyes that can be seen from a distance so the colour woman said

But this week I've changed my darkish brown hair to a slightly redy blonde and I'm thinking my 'old' colours aren't right for me.

Can't afford to have my colours done again. Help!

KosherBacon Sat 22-Mar-14 05:58:41

Your colours don't change, the colours that suit you best witgin the colour group might alter slightly, eg you become a sprinter winter rather than a jewel winter. If your new hair colour doesn't suit your colour palette, it may be an indication that the colour is wrong for your skins undertones.

Deathwatchbeetle Sat 22-Mar-14 07:32:36

Surely when you had your colours done you were told what hair colours went with your colouring. This is like going against all the advice and putting on the wrong lipstick except hair colouring is more long lasting. Did you not get any colour swatches? SOmething telling you what colours you suit???

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now