Talk

Advanced search

Bikinis for a small busted atheltic pear

(6 Posts)
GeekLove Fri 21-Mar-14 22:47:15

Hello

Before the summer (hope springs eternal) I want to obtain some more bikinis. What I really want are non-underwired bikinis with or without some padding.
I am 5'2" a size 12/15 and a 34C.

Thanks in advance!

GeekLove Thu 27-Mar-14 20:30:33

So there is actually no-one with a small bust who wants to wear a bikini?
I find that hard to believe!

SorrelForbes Thu 27-Mar-14 22:16:53

Hi

Ok, first things first, have you visited any of the bra threads to ensure you're in the right bra size? Many people in the 12-14 range wear a 28 - 32 band.

GeekLove Thu 27-Mar-14 23:30:00

I have been in the Bra intervention. I used to wear a 36-38A before I measured myself and 34C seems just about right as I have a broad back.

nirishma Thu 27-Mar-14 23:36:38

Geeklove I was your build before having dd and now working to get back to it. Wore a 36A then switched to 32b when measured for my wedding despite insisting to everyone I had a broad back. It's certainly broader now as im more size 12 than 10 these days. However, im still in 32 have just upped to cupsize (to E).

Others are right - try going up a cup. Bet 34 c is not making the most of your assets!

Peacocks do a good black bikini. The key is halterneck with padding and heavy detailing to with a slimmer brief to balance out the pear and broaden your shoulders. String bikini can make you look too flat chested imo.

Halter necks are great, will try to find some links

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now