Talk

Advanced search

Dorothy Perkins Jeggings... Thank You!

(14 Posts)
ILoveWooly Fri 21-Mar-14 22:37:49

Dear MN'r who suggested the DP jeggings on a thread last week... THANK YOU!!! I love them, they are high waisted, comfortable and well fitted. FAB!

Better still I bumped into my younger brother and got his student discount off them so complete bargain too.

hollyangel Fri 21-Mar-14 23:37:37

Are they the Eden Jeggings?! If so, it was me! I have now bought 5 different colours ( all on 25% discount so roughly the same amount as just one pair of designer jeans I used to buy!)

SuperDuperJezebel Fri 21-Mar-14 23:54:06

I think those must be the ones I got in "mulberry twist" - love them!

Nocomet Sat 22-Mar-14 00:02:30

Do they actually stay up without a belt?, my M&S ones are a total pain

hollyangel Sat 22-Mar-14 00:30:31

Superduperjezebel Yup, I bought that colour too!

Nocomet They do stay-up, but I'm a pear shape with a small waist and healthy bum and thighs! Maybe if you've a different shape they wouldn't stay up as well. I have the M&S Jeggings everyone raves about here, but found they were too low cut on me.

mrscumberbatch Sat 22-Mar-14 00:32:52

I find the m&s ones go baggy at the knee quickly.

Will be heading to Dotty P's forthwith!

Coumarin Sat 22-Mar-14 03:39:01

Ah these sound perfect. I'm also small waisted with 'healthy' bum and thighs. grin I like my shape but finding jeans and leggings that stay where you want them to is difficult sometimes.

BumWad Sat 22-Mar-14 06:31:42

Does the elastic dig in? I need some new jeggings but merc to tuck my belly into them

QueenofLouisiana Sat 22-Mar-14 07:52:00

Hmmmm....sounds promising. And I have a Dotty P's in my local market town- whoop!

ILoveWooly Sat 22-Mar-14 09:44:48

Yes they are! Thank you hollyangel. I got them in black but I think I will be going back for another colour(s) during the week. They are comfortable (no digging in) and looked really nice tucked into my boots.

I have a reasonable substantial waist/bum and slim legs (size 16).

LIZS Sat 22-Mar-14 09:45:25

link?

ILoveWooly Sat 22-Mar-14 09:47:34

PS... DP have money off offers online - £5 off £25, £10 off £50 etc and free delivery to your local store or free delivery to home when spending over £50.

Think I will just order mine now!

ILoveWooly Sat 22-Mar-14 09:48:23

These are the ones I got.

hollyangel Sat 22-Mar-14 11:04:45

My favourite two colours are the bright blue ones (silly name, not actually bright, just blue denim!) and the indigo colour.

I should be on commission!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now