Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Hunter Wellies

(10 Posts)
biglill Fri 21-Mar-14 21:22:35

So my wellies are letting water in and I have several camping trips planned this year. Should I invest in Hunters? What do they say about one? They catch my eye and I think they look good but have they had their day or are they still a good buy? Would you recommend an alternative? Should I look for a particular style or colour? Anyone have them? What do you think of them? thanks.

frankietwospots Fri 21-Mar-14 21:30:53

I have pillar box red ones. They are pretty heavy duty and I find that I use my Seasalt wellies more to be honest.

MiconiumHappens Fri 21-Mar-14 21:31:53

I like mine they're very light and comfortable but I find them very skinny in the calves.

neontetra Fri 21-Mar-14 21:35:06

I got some pink ones recently, as my Joules wellies were for shit. I do 4-6 mile walks in them regularly at weekends, and so far find them stylish, comfy and reliable. Dh is a kind of welly officianado, and swears by his.

Pollywallywinkles Fri 21-Mar-14 21:50:36

I have navy. Haven't got a bad word to say about them as I've had them for 26 years. Not sure if you bought any now that they would be of the same quality.

MyFirstName Fri 21-Mar-14 22:05:24

I have heard the quality is now appalling. I need wellies for daily dog walks and ended up at our local equestrian store and bought some leather stable boots instead.. I love them - wayyyy more comfy than wellies. www.toggi.com/acatalog/TOGGI_Footwear_QUEBEC_Chocolate.html

FredaB Fri 28-Oct-16 21:23:09

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Fluffycloudland77 Fri 28-Oct-16 21:28:22

Ffs stop spamming the board.

Lovepancakes Fri 28-Oct-16 21:49:51

I've had my green ones for 18 years and no idea how long my grandmother had them before that but they are still as comfortable and I like them. I also have a £7 of black Dunlop wellies I wear for variation as easier to throw on

LordRothermereBlackshirtCunt Fri 28-Oct-16 22:00:25

I've had three pairs in as many years. They always seem to last one month longer than the 12-month warrant before they start leaking.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now