Talk

Advanced search

Foundation recommendations!

(6 Posts)
MrsChocolateCupcake Fri 21-Mar-14 20:24:07

Hey ladies, My foundation is about to run out..! I am looking for a new one, I have acne scars that I want to hide and general blemishes etc what gives you really good coverage?!

What are you using atm? My old one was Dream Matte mousse (Maybelline)

QueenofLouisiana Fri 21-Mar-14 20:30:11

Max Factor XPerience foundation for better coverage, Boots BB cream when I am less hormonally challenged.

I am happy with them, but they aren't very glam.

Birdies Fri 21-Mar-14 21:19:57

I used the maybelline mouse one for years (in the little round pot) but have now settled on Max factor facefinity powder foundation. I find it covers well whilst still looking natural and it's really easy and quick to put on. Every time I try a liquid or cream or mouse foundation I keep going back to that. I just add blusher that has a tiny bit of a sheen in it so my face doesn't look too matte.

DrankSangriaInThePark Fri 21-Mar-14 21:21:13

Also used the Maybelline mousse in the past, now using Max Fac Whipped Crème. It's fab. Better coverage than the Maybelline.

MrsChocolateCupcake Fri 21-Mar-14 21:40:21

Lovely thanks ladies will take a look at all of them and see what works for me!

JeanPaget Fri 21-Mar-14 21:44:49

Revlon Colourstay gives very good long-lasting coverage whilst being less cake-y looking on me than Dream Matte Mousse.

Rimmel have a new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse foundation out which I haven't tried but might be worth a look at if you like a Mousse consistency.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now