Talk

Advanced search

Creed perfume?

(3 Posts)
Latraviata Fri 21-Mar-14 18:43:08

Inspired by the perfume threads am looking to branch out with my perfumes. Have had a look at some of Creed's stuff but it is £££££shock

Is it worth it? and if so what would I like? I like perfumes that are floral but slightly spicy or musky. I love sandalwood,rose and vanilla.

FrugalFashionista Fri 21-Mar-14 19:40:52

Creed perfumes are quite pricey and perfumistas disagree about whether they are worth the markup. Parfümeria Neroli do an inexpensive sampler that includes one Creed perfume sample. Their other samplers are quite fascinating too - at circa 15 quid this spring set would also offer both variety and value.

teta Fri 21-Mar-14 19:43:44

I have also just fallen in love with Creeds Virgin Island Water.I'm now really tempted to try other scents in this range.Les Senteurs sell decant samples of a wide range of Creed perfumes.This would maybe be a cheaper way of finding out which ones you truly love.Like you though I do need advice on which ones to try first.Incidentally some of the online perfume discounters sometimes have this brand on offer.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now