Talk

Advanced search

Indestructible girls' leggings?

(10 Posts)
MrsMcGregor Fri 21-Mar-14 15:56:50

I think I have thrown out around 10 pairs of leggings since Christmas, including two pairs from Next which DD had only worn a few times (and I'm talking after school until bedtime wear). All had holes in the knees. Granted, DTs spend a huge amount of time kneeling as they play but this is ridiculous! Where can I get leggings which will last more than a few wears?

Maybe I just need to put knee protectors on the girls grin?

Thanks

kawaii Fri 21-Mar-14 16:09:59

I find Polarn o Pyret hard wearing. They have a sale at the moment too.

Bramshott Fri 21-Mar-14 16:10:42

Debenhams Bluezoo are better than some.

stringbean Fri 21-Mar-14 16:17:28

I like Gap leggings for dd. They hold their shape well and don't go baggy. She's gone through the knees of other leggings, such that I've found them a false economy. The Gap ones are more expensive, but I think they're worth the money.

MrsMcGregor Fri 21-Mar-14 16:37:34

Will check those suggestions out, thanks. They wear their leggings out faster now than they did as toddlers confused. Have found Boden to be okay in the past.

sonlypuppyfat Fri 21-Mar-14 16:39:12

I've bought some nice ones from zara seem really well made.

whitecat Fri 21-Mar-14 17:33:52

George are good and are usually colourful.
H&M jodhpur style ones are thick and so far have been indestructible.

MrsMcGregor Fri 21-Mar-14 17:45:24

Aaargh! I bought a three pack in Next 3 weeks ago. Both girls have come to me today with holes in the knees. They have worn them from 2.30-7.30pm on a maximum of 6/7 occasions. I wish I had the receipt.

Judyandherdreamofhorses Fri 21-Mar-14 18:11:03

I bought jojomaman ones the other week (up to age 6 I think). Expensive, but the only leggings I've found that don't instantly show her bum. They're thick and good quality.

Jbck Fri 21-Mar-14 19:31:10

Second Gap, Ive always had to throw out or give away as too small or covered in felt tip before knees wore through or went baggy.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now